Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pathetic

Pathetic. That describes my writing habits perfectly. I haven't been keeping up with this blog. I have a good excuse (sort of) in that in writing for the Fayette Front Page, the Georgia Front Page, and doing all the videos for both, I'm completely immersed in Fayette Life and am sharing it via those mediums.

However, that's not quite good enough... I also do a fairly good job of keeping up with my Politics: Fayette County, Georgia and Beyond blog (www.jmacpolitics.blogspot.com). I've always kept up with politics, in particular local politics, and so writing for that blog comes easy.

However, that's still not good enough...

I'm going to make it my end-of-year resolution to do more writing in THIS blog. There are so many great things to write about in Fayette County, and in Georgia. Maybe this will balance the negatives I get from watching our local political leaders at work... Yin Yang, black, white...

No comments: